Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ch 53 links and photos

Here are some links and photos from ch. 53: Second Date

Butchart Gardens' image gallery

Above is the link to Butchart Gardens' image gallery. Our favorite trio spent most of their time in the Japanese Tea Gardens and Sunken Gardens. It's spring, though check out the full gallery if you've got the time. I haven't been up to the Gardens since the spring of '98, and I'd love to get back sometime. :)




These images are from the ferry company website. One's the ferry itself with the mountains in the background, and the second is a picture of the Victoria Legislature Buildings as seen (I believe) from the ferry. I'm pretty sure this is the ferry we took the last time I went to Canada with my high school marching and jazz bands. I've got a couple of the same pictures in a photo album somewhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment