Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fandom Gives Back

Photobucket


As many of you may know, the lovely ninapolitan, lolashoes, and tby789 have organized The Fandom Gives Back, a drive to raise money to donate to Alex's Lemonade Stand.

Nov. 15-20, there is a huge auction running to raise money. There are authors up for bid, and artists and crafters and many other things.

I have huge problems writing to other people's prompts (one gift fic I wrote turned into a multi-chapter epic instead of the one-shot I'd planned), plus, I just don't have the time to commit to another story right now.

but I crochet. So, I've offered a couple of items for auction in the crafty section. Please check out my auction as well as everything else Help the fandom support a great organization helping to fund the fight against childhood cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment